How To Show INLINE CONTENT with prettyphoto
  • i have tried to show inline content of my webpage by using the following code

Inline
  • Hi there,

Inline content is not currently supported.

Should be included in the next release.

Thanks!
  • Hey nirav and scaron, we modified the script a bit and have inline content loading just fine, let me know if you want it and I'll email a copy of the modified script with usage instructions.
  • jeremy,

would it be possible to send me working inline version. my email is beren12@hotmail.com

Many thanks

Ismail
  • Update on this i downloaded latest version and inline works
  • For a better understanding:

Inline content works generally well. But within the post preview the inline content is NOT hidden. Is it only a display and after publish it will works correct?

If not please send me the the modified script too if that will solve the problem.

Thanx.

Manu

2010-06-19
    Hi guys,
    I need this working inline content. Is it possible to send the script?
  • I am also having trouble getting prettyphoto to display inline content. The example on the page does not work. Div class "hide" is not in the prettyphoto css so I changed it to div style "display: none" but this does not help. It says null when I click the link on my page in firefox and just spins in IE. What is the correct code?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
  • I am having the same problem, inline text shows up on the post or page using the example code and all the variations I have tested.

Also, how do I get the multi-page feature of inline content to work?

Thanks,
    G
  • After looking at how other products work and hurting my head on this, I got this mod to the demo code to work for the inline example (by changing class="hide" to style="display: none;": in the div id line).

I am guessing that the class hide needs to be put in the CSS properly - but did not chase as I am a newbie and I stopped looking once I got this to work with this mod.

I am using the InFocus theme so have the std CSS installed which used prettyphoto, but still not sure why the demo code would not 'hide'

Hope this works for you too. Good luck - great plugin overall.

Best,
    G

<! <a href="#inline-1" rel="prettyPhoto" >... />>
    <! <div id="inline-1" style="display: none;">>
    <! <p>This is inline content opened in prettyPhoto.>
    <! <p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.>
    <! </div>>
  • WOW... you the man! ~ This fix needs to be posted on the no-margin-for-errors.com (which is kind of funny) website!! I wasted allot of time trying to get this to work... thanks G~ :)

Cheers~ Trek
  • Yeah thanx GH!

salut,
    y.
  • This would be the correct way to call inline content with prettyPhoto-

This is inline content opened in prettyPhoto.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter