Lightbox Too Small :(
  • Hi there,

prettyPhoto is incorporated in my theme's page builder: Visual Composer, and I have read through your documentation (and VC's documentation), but I cannot find the solution. I see other people have asked about this specific issue in this forum, but as far as I can tell, none of those tickets have been addressed by the support team. Please help us...how do we make the lightbox larger (fit to screen) and remove the 'expand' feature? It doesn't make sense if I have to click twice on every photo to view it in a larger size. When I'm in the expanded mode and I click to the next photo, it goes back to the smaller lightbox size! So, for photo galleries, I have to: click the thumbnail, click expand, click next, click expand, click next, click expand, repeat. And when I'm in the expanded mode on mobile view, the image is bigger than the viewport (which is no better than simply linking the image to the attachment page). So ultimately, I would like to: 1. Remove the 'Expand' feature, and 2. Adjust the size of the lightbox.
    Thank you in advance for your help, and I look forward to your response!

Schuyler

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter