Feature request: Preselection of a page/picture
  • Hi :)

First of all, thank you for your work and your great result - the prettyGallery!
    Now to my problem: I want to include the prettyGallery to my webgallery but there is a problem and I can't find an answere :(
    I look for an opportunity to preselect the starting page when I load the webpage. It always starts at the first page.
    Does anyone know a way how I can preselect a page or a picture when the webpage loads.

Have a nice day (or good night) ;)

Greetings from germany
    Sturmi
  • Hi Sturmi,

I had this issue as well so I made a few amends to the JS to add in this functionality.

If you take a look at the code used in the following site http://www.eslightingdesign.co.uk/js/jquery.prettyGallery.js

You will notice an extra setting called current page. which is set via

$(document).ready(function(){
    ("ul.gallery").prettyGallery({itemsPerPage:1,animationSpeed:'slow',current_page:1});
    });

Now I did change a few other bits so it worked for that client, so it might not be completely what you wanted. But might point you in the right direction.

TheAlbear

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter