Remove image counter and arrows
  • First of all, THANK YOU for a great image viewer! :-)

My query is regarding the image counter and the two little forward/back arrows in the bottom left corner. Is there a simple way to remove this function?
  • PLease disregard my question. I managed to locate which lines to remove in the .js file, and it worked perfectly.
  • Can you post the code you found so it's easier for others to do the same?
  • @ cschulze22

hi all,

here is the part to remove on the plugin code:
    \
    Previous \
    0/0 \
    Next \
    \
    (this is at the beginning of the code, it's the string value of the key: markup of the settings JSON object)

but i think it would be better to do not changing the plugin code, and as it is shown in the documentation of the plugin http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/documentation/, u can customize the plugin settings by passing to it a JSON object, here is a sample of code u can base on it:
    [spoiler]
    jQuery(function ($) {
    $("a[rel^='prettyPhoto']").prettyPhoto({
    markup: ' \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    Expand \
    \
    \
    next \
    previous \
    \
    \
    \
    Close \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    '
    });
    });
    [/spoiler]

note that i have removed the part that shows the image counter and arrows on the code, so it wouldnt be shown in the prettyPhoto box

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter