Inline content - Open in 'expanded' state to avoid scrolling glitch?
  • Hi there,

I have several ~1,000 word film transcripts that I'd like to open in WP-prettyPhoto. As it is, when I open them in recent versions of Firefox, Chrome or Safari on Mac, the scrolling function is broken. If I click the upper-left button to "expand" the window, scrolling functions properly. But if a user doesn't know that, they can scroll down a little (enough to obscure the expand button), can't scroll back up, and can't scroll all the way to the bottom. The only escape is to click out of prettyPhoto.

Is it it possible to set the expanded state as the default state for inline content. I see references to the expand function in the javascript file, but I scared to touch it!

Many thanks!!
  • Music Can Let Us Relax And beats solo hd red Fall In The World Of Music. We Can Gain Peace From Light Music And Enthusiasm From Rock Music. beats solo hd noir Music Or Other Instruments Can Make Our Life Full Of Beauty. It Is A Bother That How Can We Get That Pretty World. Don't Worry, detox dre beats Can Give You What You Expect And Make You In The World Of Beauty. You Can Live In Your Own Ideal World And Outside World Has Nothing To Do With You. In Addition, It Can Bring You A World Of Peace And Beauty, Which Can Make You In An Unexpectable Atmosphere beats studio superman.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter