Need help with pretty comments
  • Hi ,

I am using your Pretty Comments plugin for inputting comments in my form.
    As mentioned in the documents i am initializing the textarea on document ready.
    My problem is as the user inputs the comments and it wraps to next line, the top line of the comments disappears and not shows. When the text is enough to wrap in2 lines, the comment size increases and the next line 2-3 is diaplayed but line 1 is still invisible.

Please advise, i am fairly new to jquery world.
  • What Magical Power Does Music detox dre beats dr Possess And What Can It Give Us? We Need Peace, Which Light Music Can Provide, We Need Passion, Which Rock Music Own. casque beats superman Beauty And Happiness Are All Around If Music Or Other Instrument Take You. It Is A Problem That How Can We Obtain That Pretty World. Certainly, cheap dr beats Can Carry The Most Pure Sound In The World To You. With Ibeats, You Can Enjoy Yourself In The World Of Beautiful Music Without Worrying Being Disturbed. That Is The Effect Of Ibeats As Peace And Beauty Would Belong To You With This Special beats by dre studio chrome.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter