How to modify the font size and color of the title.
  • Hi, I am new to Prettyphoto. I have succeeded to implement the code in my web page and it works very well. The only problem is that I would like to modify the font of the title, as well as it size and color. I would also like to put the title on two lines. I plan to use it to show pictures of art paintings, and I want to show the title of the artwork on one line and its actual size on a second line.

Thank you for your help
  • Hi michel,

If you use firefox, load the inspector while you lightbox is open. It will identify the css classes associated with title/description. It's an invaluable tool. My scenario is different, but locate .pp_description, .pp_details and .pp_title (this should be the one you need to edit). As this response is 3 weeks late, you've no doubt moved on.

Chris
  • Hi Chris,
    As I work very slowly, your comments are still useful.

I would like also to get rid of the link to Facebook and Twitter. I do not need them.

Do you have a hint on how to do it?

Thank you again,
    Michel
  • you can edit that in /js/prettyphoto.js

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter