Lightbox "Close" button is cut off. IE 8 works, (Chrome, FF Problems.)
  • When I use FF or Chrome, the Close button is 50% and 50% exposed underneath the lightbox overlay. In IE 8, it appears fine.

If I change the version of jQuery that I use, I also get problems with the button's position, and or problems appearing at all in IE 8. I am currently using 1.4.1 and this version at least gives me a Close button in all browsers (although not positioned correctly).

Are there problems between prettyPhoto and different versions of jQuery? It appears so. It doesn't work properly with 1.5.1.
  • I don't know why I was getting different results with different jQuery versions. I noticed the problem didn't exist when I left the default font (Times Roman). I did end up fixing the problem by changing the size of the font (Arial) I was using, and the problem went away. It now looks fine in all browsers that I tested.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter